Jeg har tidligere bestilt øl fra Saveur Bière i Frankrig og været meget tilfreds med service, udvalg og levering. Det virkede som den rette tid at gøre det igen 😃.
Jeg afgav min bestilling mandag klokken 13.15. Allerede 13.50 melder Saveur Bière, at de er i gang med at pakke ordren, 14.05 er den klar til afsendelse og midt om natten til tirsdag får jeg en mail om, at kassen er afsendt.
Onsdag eftermiddag klokken lidt over 19 står der så en forblæst og våd postmand foran min dør med pakken.
Det er dælme levering i højeste gear! Og så for kun €11.90.
Øllene er pakket forsvarligt i en kasse indeholdende to yderligere kasser. I de inderste kasser er der plads til 12 flasker i hver deres rum, så der er ikke meget risiko for ødelagte flasker.
Ligesom ved min bestilling hos ghostbox.dk kunne jeg måske godt savne en håndfuld avispapir i hvert hul, så flaskerne ikke kunne bevæge sig op og ned.
I kasserne gemmer der sig øl fra Frankrig, Belgien, Portugal, Canada, Japan og Holland.
Især Debauche fra Frankrig ser enormt interessant ud. Det skal I nok høre mere ud om på et senere tidspunkt.
Saveur Bière er måske ikke den billigste online ølhandel, men der er en vis klasse over den – både i kommunikation og i udvalg. Så jeg vil klart anbefale andre at bestille hos dem.
Ud over min bestilling har jeg skrevet med Berry Plokker fra webshoppen om online ølshopping generelt og om deres salg til Danmark.
Den næste del af indlægget er derfor på engelsk:
– Yes, Denmark is a rising star for us. But again, this depends on Danish people willing to buy from our website, of course 😊.
– We sell more to Denmark than before. I cannot disclose the exact numbers, but I can tell you that we grew 400% in 2016 and this year we are well above the 200% line.
– The Danish are much further down the road in terms of craft beer. Of course, the UK, is still the leading market in terms of craft beer consumption. However, it is my belief that Denmark is way ahead of them, in terms of the quality of good beer. With fine craft beer breweries as Mikkeller, WarPigs and Amager to prove it.
– Not only are the Danish ahead of their time with fashion – they are quite fashionable – they are also very considered about what they are drinking & eating. You can see that they tend to lean towards the nicer things in life, so quality foods and drinks.
– Therefore, it is in my belief, that the craft beer market in Denmark is so evolved with good quality beers.
– When you look around in Denmark, you see people, even the elderly, drinking quality beers. Quite surprising if you take a look at other markets. So to answer your question: yes, Denmark is definitely a rising star, not only to become one of the leaders in making/drinking quality craft beers. Same as fashion, all eyes are on Denmark, hopefully the craft beer scene will do this as well some day.
– If someone told me 15 years ago that we would be buying clothes and shoes on the Internet you would say to him: get out of here!
– However, there was Zalando to prove that the business model worked. We all know how Amazon came to be, what it is now and still keeps disrupting the market, with new (online) models.
– So although not so common yet, in our perspective, the online shopping for beer is a rising market. You have the choice from a vast selection of international beers, beer glasses, brewing kits, etc, only at the convenience from your cozy chair and delivered at home.
What do you see as the biggest flaw and as the biggest advantage of online beer shopping?
– The biggest advantage is the convenience, beer delivered at your door, the vast choice of beers, easy access to information, sometimes the price level is cheaper, easy acces to reviews, shopping at hours you prefer.
– But there are also some disadvantages. Mostly the delivery time (it takes time to prepare and to deliver), you cannot really “feel” the products, customer/service and advice is more difficult compared to real life shops. But our goal is to guide the customer in choosing their beers and provide them with the most accurate information we can!